Re: More about the "African" iris

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: More about the "African" iris
  • From: CEMahan@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 8 Feb 1997 23:10:00 -0700 (MST)

<< hanks to all who responded with ideas about what that little "African"
 might be.  A little more info about it: >>
The plant you describe fits the description to a T of a mass planting my wife
and I saw in November in Orlando with a small sign that said "Moraea". My son
says they are growing in many places there. But the sign could have been
wrong?????   Clarence Mahan in VA