RE: Is there an Iris Heaven

Thanks for the info. I guess zone 6 covers a wide variety of climate types.
How and who I wonder determine the zone types? I'm not sure I could live in a
place without a lot of rain, and whats this about the dust?
I think I'll probably stick with zone 6 up hear in Washington or Oregon!

Jefrie Jenkins
Kent, WA zone 5 - AIS region 13