Re: Dark Horse

Gerry:  Thank you so much for your writing.  I am pleased to learn what you
mean.  MESMERIZER has been the cornerstone of my recent breeding. I like it a
lot, but find it short on increase here, and find the stems apt to lean
outward. I like the fact that it reblooms in CA; it does not do so here.  I
am getting a little rebloom, from crosses to RENOWN , SUNNY DISPOSITION, and
NORTHWARD HO .,  three of my best rebloomers.  I also am using GODSEND very
profitably, and have two introductions from it coming before long.  Lloyd
Zurbrigg Durham NC