Re: Iris Breeding

Thank you Clarence for slearing up my  confusion.  It does not seem all that
long since I was using SKY QUEEN.  Someone said of it that it grew faster
than it rotted. I was dismayed to hear the same of my IMMORTALITY not long
ago. It has seldom rotted for me.  Spring seems close, but today it is cold
anmd dreary again. The leaves that have started to open must be dismayed.
 Love, Lloyd.