Re: Iris Breeding-IMMORTALITY

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Iris Breeding-IMMORTALITY
  • From: CEMahan@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 10:55:56 -0700 (MST)

<<  I was dismayed to hear the same of my IMMORTALITY not long
 ago. It has seldom rotted for me.  >>

I have grown IMMORTALITY since it's year of introduction (Yeah, my wife was,
shall we say, little pleased that I spent $100.00 on a new iris).  Not once
have I detected the slightest bit of rot with this great rebloomer!  And I
have never once regretted what I spent to obtain it!  After all, Lloyd
Zurbrigg deserves Swiss bank accounts, too!  :) Clarence Mahan in VA