Re: Graham's Famous Garden of Stones

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Graham's Famous Garden of Stones
  • From: Croftway@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 11:07:41 -0700 (MST)

In a message dated 10/02/97  16:24:51, Mike says:

<< And some of us merely give the light of our life a Valentine card or
 bouquet of roses! >>

There's no way I'm digging a huge hole for my other half! (Although she will
be treated to a very expensive meal on Friday, and I am busy re-decorating
our new flat!)

Graham
...disappointed not to be the first with a "rock garden".