Youth activities

Hi everyone!

Does anyone here have some ideas that might be useful in getting new and
existing youth members involved in A.I.S.?  Here in Region 9 It seems as
though there are basically few youth members.  My daughter and 2 of my
nephews joined A.I.S. as youth members last year of the local society
that I belong to.  There are a few other kids who sometimes attend the
meeting with their grandparents, parents, etc.  I was trying to think of
what we as a society could do to encourage membership of these youth and
what activities we could promote that would encourage and enrich these
youth memebers.  I know that my daughter and my nephews plan on entering
the spring show with their iris.  Any suggestions would be most
appreciated!!!

Julie Irwin
Region 9
USDA Zone 5  Illinois