RE: SUBSCRIBE IRIS-L TERESA COBB

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: RE: SUBSCRIBE IRIS-L TERESA COBB
  • From: Teresa Cobb <Teresa@RDGROUP.COM>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 15:12:45 -0700 (MST)

Hello, I am a new subscriber.  I live in rural Kansas on 10 acres of prarie grass/lands.
I have always loved irises and would like to plant them by the 100's.  If anyone knows
a good source of wholesale priced iris (bearded and dwarf are all that I am familiar with)
please forward me information?

I look forward to all of your knowledge and insight!

Thanks for making this site available, Teresa Cobb.