Re: Graham's Famous Garden of Stones

CEMahan@aol.com wrote:
> And as for the "naming of the stones," the position of  Official Stone-Namer
> to the Queen is yours for the taking. Thus, unlike irises, which

	I'm sorry, but I consider that title already taken, by me!
	In my introductory note I mentioned that I have many fanciful stones in
my yard.
	And, Yes indeed, they DO have names.  Let's see, there's The Hobbit,
The Rabbit, The Bird Dog, two bears, (one on all fours and one
a-rearing), a small portrait of Nixon ( or maybe Bob Hope) and the major
set pieces:  The Daring Dragon and the Skeptical Seahorse.
	That does not include the dozens of faces and animals I see in the
rocks around my garden waterfall.  Most people can see at least four or
five of them.
	Anyhow, just another reason to tempt you to Denver in '98.

	Carol Townsend  ctownsen@jeffco.k12.co,us