Re: IMMORTALITY

>  LLoyd Zurbrigg's IMMORTALITY does not rot for me.  It puts on a good
>spring show and reblooms wonderfully in the fall.  If it will grow and not
>rot under Kentucky conditions, it should do well almost anywhere that
>Bearded Irises are grown.  Mark A. Cook

Actually, I have heard that it does rot in Kentucky, and it certainly rots in
Tennessee, but not enough to self destruct.  For once, I'm not just talking
about my garden/death zone. : )  (sorry Lloyd - I still love it for blooming
all summer and being fragrant, and it doesn't rot as much as some others do,
but it took 3 trys and 5 rhizomes to get it established, and the established
plants rot before during and after bloom)

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA