Re: geneologic collection

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: geneologic collection
  • From: Rick Tasco/Roger Duncan <randrcv@sierratel.com>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 20:38:41 -0700 (MST)

Carol Townsend wrote:

>         The other discouragement was that Ben Hager told me that one of the two
> immediate parents of Beverly Sills is already extinct. Its hybridizer,
> in the Phila area, has been inactive for decades, and is now deceased.
> The only hope would be writing to the local club and asking, but I
> haven't yet done that. Kinda discouraged, I guess. And busy.
>         So how about it folks? Does any one out there know a source of Pink
> Pirouette by William Newhard.  In the '69 checklist his address is
> indicated as 26 W. Zion Hill Road, Quakertown, Pa.
>         Maybe someone knows some of his descendents? Maybe an offspring kept
> his introductions?
>         Carol Townsend, ctownsen@Jeffco.k12.co.us

Don't know if this will help, but I did a "people search" thru "Excite"
and came up with the following Newhards in Quakertown, Pa.

.  B.L. & Robert W Newhard - 1113 W. Broad St, Quakertown, Pa 18951-1227

.  Helen M Newhard -  Grundy Hse, Quakertown, Pa 18951

Go for it Carol!

Rick Tasco
Central California
Zone 8