Re: Leaf spot

Well it seem like I've opened up a can of aphids-)  Just know what we have
dealt with and fought with for 20 plus years of growing irises.  We feel that
insects and wet weather go hand in hand with spreading the problem. We fight
the problem with whatever works.  It works for us to keep the insects under
control. We have good looking foliage when we control the aphids.  Don said
that he will examine some of the leaves this year under the microscope and
see for sure.  It is in the books though.  My teacher (Pest Management) did
tell me that the insects spread diseases like leaf spot and she was an ex
County Extension Agent with a Ph.D. in Botany.