Re: SUBSCRIBE IRIS-L TERESA COBB

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: SUBSCRIBE IRIS-L TERESA COBB
  • From: VSpoon@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 20:53:15 -0700 (MST)

Welcome Teresa.  I would be glad to send you our catalog.  We grow over 2000
varieties or Irises.  I think the bearded varieties would do best in Kansas.
 It is pretty dry there.  I also have lots of historic irises, some of which
are not named which you can have for postage if you want to try them.  I dug
them from an old estate here in Virginia years ago, put them in the garden
where they are now over grown with grass and they still look as good as they
did the first year I planted them.  No fertilize was ever used either.  Let's
hear it for the historics!      Ginny