Re: Source for Molten Embers

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Source for Molten Embers
  • From: "Jeff and Carolyn Walters" <cwalters@cache.net>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 22:22:33 -0700 (MST)

Hi Carol!
    You wrote (10 Feb 97):

> At a High Country Iris Society meeting Sunday an prospective member
> asked if anyone knew about a source for "Molten Ambers", Schreiners '69,
> which I assume is really Molten Embers.  He left me his name and phone,
> so if I get the word I'll give him a call.  Always like to encourage new
> members!

I obtained MOLTEN EMBERS several years ago from Hahn's Rainbow Iris
Gardens, 200 N. School St., Desloge, MO 63601. I do not know if they would
still offer it, as I don't have a recent catalog of theirs. BTW, M>E> was
not I good grower for me and I have not kept it - perhaps not the best sort
to stoke the fires of enthusiasm in an iris novice.

Jeff Walters in northern Utah (Zone 4)
"This is the Place" - Utah Pioneer Sesquicentennial:  1847-1997