RE: Iris shows-MALL

Celia writes:
>Also, if you have a lot of picture files to save but are reluctant to gum
>up your memory with them forever, a ZIP drive (less than $150) is a great
>backup tool. You could load the files into your memory, then copy them to
>one (or two) of those 100 mg ZIP backup disks, then kill the pix out of
>your hard drive. When the time came to print them or display them, just
>load them back into the hard drive.
>It's a theory, anyway

You are right and this is more than just a theory. I use this process all the
time and I don't know how I ever got along before without my zip drive and my
color scanner! $150.00 is a great price and well worth it.

>......................... where baby, it's cold outside, and gray and
>gloomy, and yet we have all these happy yellow bulb plants peeking at us.

Sounds like you are standing in my backyard, we are also cold and watching the
little yellow flowers blooming, wishing they were Iris.

Jefrie Jenkins
Kent, WA  zone 5 - AIS region 13