Re: USDA vs. Sunset zones

In a message dated 11/02/97  07:00:21, Jefrie asks:

<< How about overseas, does the USDA cover these also? >>

Maps are included in some texts - well, I've seen maps for Europe anyway, so
I guess they exist for other continents too.

Graham Spencer, UK
Zone 7b (although the map says 8) - feels like zone 2 this morning, but
that's just because the bed was too comfy and I did not want to get up.