Re: Leaf spot

Rick--Lady bug Beatles, huh?  Very appropriate for this anniversary of the
British Invasion back in 1967!

Or maybe you meen beetles........

Indeed as I write this, Ladybugs are swarming over my office window on the
outside and some are finding their way inside too!

Best wishes, Bill
William A. Shear
Department of Biology
Hampden-Sydney College