RE: USDA vs. Sunset zones

>I posted a message to the list several days ago under this subject
>addressing the question of USDA vs. Sunset zones. If you can't find it,
>your Sunset Zone (as you know) is 5; your USDA Zone is 8.

>Jeff Walters in northern Utah (Usda Zone 4, Sunset Zone 2)

Thanks Jeff,

I am so far behind on my e-mail that I will probably never catch up (817). So
If for a while I ask questions that have already been answered, or answer
questions all ready answered with no new insights, everyone please bear with
me. Shortly after sending the message you answered to here, I found the one
with the address on the internet to find my USDA  zone, According to it I am
in zone 7.? I went by zip codes and mine is 98032. I also checked Cooley's and
Schreiners's and they are both in zone 7 also, but in zone 6 by Sunsets
charts.

Jefrie Jenkins
Kent, WA Sunset zone 5, USDA zone 7, AIS region 13