Re: June bugs

Our June bugs are big and green about 3/4" and the grubs are about 1".  I
have seen them eating iris rhizomes and so have lots of other people.  If you
don't have the problem, then great. But we do.  I don't understand why  the
big fuss over all this.  Most people treat both problems at once. Putting
both a fungicide and an insecticide in the sprayer.  I suggested Merit (R)
since it is new and very safe (the LDL rating is the same as Safer's Soap).
 It is also a systemic and it keeps Japanese Beetles and June Bugs, aphids,
etc from eating the foliage (but not the flowers).  This is the last thing I
have to say on the subject.
All I have to say.    Ginny