Re: voles

I talked about vole control a few e-mails earlier but I think I forgot to add
a great control.  Mix a bottle of castor oil with some detergent and warm
water in a plastic milk jug then pour it down the holes.  Voles hate castor
oil.  You could plant Castor bean plants but they are very posionous.  I also
put hot peppers in warm water and let it soak then poured it down the holes.
 Seems to be working.  They have moved out for now.