Re: Region 4 Spring Regional

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Region 4 Spring Regional
  • From: Z88KEYS@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 15:41:09 -0700 (MST)

HELLO,IAN. Dennis will doubtless write, but it is the TRIAD  airport, serving
Greensboro, High Point and Winston-Salem. How lovely is you could get down!
 I do fear that my garden will be out of bloom by May 10, especially since
the spring appears to be early this year. FEBRUARY GOLD is already open in
some gardens, and some tree leaves are trying to open.  Lloyd Zurbrigg,
 Durham, NC Zone 7.5