Arilbred Potential

Bill Shear wrote:

:  With these wonderful new high-aril content tetraploids and the fine TBs
:  available I wonder that we don't have a new generation of 'Mohrs' or
:  quarter-breds (though they'd be closer to halfbreds) from crossing the two!

I'd love to see someone with better TB resources experiment with this.  It's a
much more difficult cross to make than the conventional approach of crossing a
TB with a halfbred, but the results are certainly worthwhile.

Sharon McAllister
73372.1745@compuserve.com