June Bugs

"Our" June Bugs are 1-11/4" long 3/4" wide, dark brown and only come
out after dark. They buzz around lights, bang into windows then burrow
under the soil surface for the daylight hours. Guess we'll all have to
go to scientific names for our bugs too.

  Adrienne Bordo
Quebec, Zone 4b near the VT border