Re: New subscriber

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: New subscriber
  • From: Dana Brown <ddbro@llano.net>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 08:22:45 -0700 (MST)

Welcome Bob,
	My husband is from the northern tip of Maine, Presque Isle to be
exact.
	Feel free to jump in anywhere with this bunch.  I have made a fool of
myself, gotten a lot of laughs, mostly from our Prince of Puns, Clarence
Mahan and learned more than I could ever have imagined.  So, Welcome and
enjoy.

--
Dana Brown, Lubbock, Texas  Zone 7
17.76"