Re: Region 4 Spring Regional

Efford wrote:
> Dennis
> "The Eastern North Carolina Iris Society would like to invite everyone
> > WEEKEND IRIS COLLEGE II on May 9-10 at High Point Univ., High Point, NC."
> How do you get there by air?
> Ian
> *********

You need to fly into Greensboro North Carolina. High Point is 10-15
minutes from the Airport.  From where you are you can try going through
Cinn. Ohio, New York (not my first choice) or maybe even Philly.  It all
depends on where you can fly to and what airlines you have.  Greensboro
is a pretty common place.  Let me know if you are coming so I can arrange
someone to pick you up.  Ellen Gallagher is also thinking of coming.