Re: Advertising THINGS TO COME

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Advertising THINGS TO COME
  • From: CEMahan@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 08:32:59 -0700 (MST)

In a message dated 97-02-11 14:18:53 EST, Sharon wrote:

<< o continue the sage, in 1989 and 1990 I made use of what I'd learned from
the
 maiden bloom of the 1986 seedling crop and made more 3/4-bred crosses with
the
 seedling later introduced as BALLALAIKA MUSIC and its pod parent, a seedling
 subsequently introduced as WERCKMEISTER'S BEAUTY.  The result:   THINGS TO
COME, >>

I know that iris: THINGS TO COME!!!!   Fleur de puce!  (Suggest you put that
in your ad, Sharon, i.e. the famous (infamous???) fluer de puce!  Clarence
Mahan in VA