<<  (sorry Lloyd - I still love it for blooming
 all summer and being fragrant, and it doesn't rot as much as some others do,
 but it took 3 trys and 5 rhizomes to get it established, and the established
 plants rot before during and after bloom)
 Linda Mann east Tennessee USA >>

Linda, you laughed about your title "Rot Queen."  But I know it really is no
laughing matter.  When IMMORTALITY rots in a garden, there is something
seriously wrong.  IMMORTALITY increases quickly, but is sometimes slow to
bloom after transplanting. Once it starts, however, it goes on, and on, and
on.  IMMORTALITY is not at all prone to rot. Au contraire, it is one of the
least rot prone irises one can grow.  I would urge you get some analytical
tests done to find out why this is happening.  There is something seriously
wrong.  Clarence Mahan in VA