Welcome

Mr. Sawyer,
     Welcome to the Iris-L.  Like you, I am new to this and new to the
Internet.  I joined the Iris-L not quite two weeks ago.  This was a couple
of days after I linked up to the Internet.  You will find this group to be
both informative and entertaining.
     I will be looking forward to hearing about your Irises.  Since you are
in Harpswell, ME, I assume that you have a lot of Siberian Irises.

Mark A. Cook
macook@iglou.com

Lexington, KY USA    Where every day this month has been cloudy.