Re: Bob Sawyer

>At 11:19 PM 2/11/97 -0700, you wrote:
>>Hello, my name is Bob Sawyer and I am a new subscriber, in fact I an new to
>>the net. I am an IRIS lover and have been raising them for a number of
>>years. I live on the coast of Maine, actually on an island (reachable by
>>road), and raise as many different kinds of irises as I can.

	Glad to see you, Bob.....we were 'bus partners' at the MASS Medley
	last summer and we discussed the iris-l then and now you are here.

	You have an interesting island garden and hopefully we can share in
	the experience and visualize all your TBs, Siberians and Japanese
	irises. :-))

	Bob was memorable at the MASS Medley since he had a video camera
	that he talked into and held a running commentary as he toured
	the gardens.

Ellen Gallagher	\ e_galla@moose.ncia.net \ Lancaster, New Hampshire,USA
		USDA Zone 3a \ Northern White Mountains