Re: Debbie Rairdon

Bill Shear wrote:

> I still have not found the article in the Bulletin about Debbie Rairdon.

Bill--

Don't think I remember seeing it in the Bulletins, however, I do have an
article from PLANTS ALIVE magazine from August 1978 and I'll type and
send it out later today over the iris-L.

Rick Tasco
Central California foothills--Zone 8
Sunny and nice today--supposed to be a nice week of low-mid 60's