Re: Alfalfa Tea

Croftway@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 13/02/97  15:54:31, you write:
>
> << Lindane >>
>
> EEEEEEK!!!!!
>
> Don't use this - withdrawn years ago over here. Proven links with congenital
> defects in unborn children!
> Graham, some states in the USA have banned it for sale.  Some restrict
its use.  I for one use it as the spray of choice for borers before
bloom, and cygon after bloom.  If used correctly, it is of no more harm
that the water we all drink. (ours is very nasty) I'm sorry people don't
follow directions.  It is also used to save our Dogwoods from the borer
which is killing them left and right.  I've stocked up, and should have
plenty forever.

Dennis watching the blizzard outside....lovely