Re: Testing.... Testing....

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Testing.... Testing....
  • From: Z88KEYS@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 18:08:29 -0700 (MST)

Sharon:  There were several of my messages that were not carried. I hope this
will get to you. Your parcel arrived tonight  and I have not yet opened it.
Will Very soon.  A couple  of the little green ones are looking poorly, the
rest are fine. Thanks in advance.  We are getting sleet tonight. The
half-opened flowers on what I call Japanese quince have been ajar for days,
but no warmth to let them finish opening.  Regards. Lloyd