Debby Rairdon Article

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Debby Rairdon Article
  • From: "Michael Cook" <macook@iglou.com>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 18:32:19 -0700 (MST)

     The article that Rick Tasco sent in about the Iris DEBBY RAIRDON was
wonderful.  It is good to be able to read about great Irises and the people
who hybridized them.  I now have the article stored in an "electronic
folder" where I can retrieve it as needed.

Mark A. Cook
Lexington, KY    Freezing rain, followed by an inch of snow, now freezing
rain again.