Re: ROT -- more questions

In a message dated 97-02-13 14:22:11 EST, Arnold wrote:

<<  Anyway, my experience has been that GENERALLY if I don't get
 at it and cut out the bad part and treat them with a good shot of
 bleach solution, I will in time lose the whole things.  I can recall
 an exception or 2, but they are rare for me.  The exceptions have
 been when the rot occurs in the hotter, drier parts of the season,
 when sometimes things seem to cure themselves.  Otherwise, surgery is
 required for salvation. >>

Just the same here, Sharon.  But I prefer a good dusting of AJAX or COMET
cleanser to the liquid bleach.  Same disinfecting action, but also acts as a
drying agent.

Dorothy Fingerhood
DFingerhoo@aol.com
Newfield, NY