Re: Alfalfa Tea

As I think I mentioned in my introductory article, I use alfalfa pellets
regularly and have for years.  For me, the trick was to rototill them into
the beds when re-making for transplant.  A few wend up on top of the soil,
but not many and they are chewed up by the tines.  Have had only good
effects from using them!

Gary D. Sides  south central MASS   USDA 5    Auburn (just outside Worcester)
[172 Frost Free Days]  gdsides@   Rebloom is Up and Coming!