Re: Leaf spot

Barb Johnson wrote:

> Hi, Rick! I am curious to know whether you spray all your iris with
> these products, or just the newer ones. If you didn't spray your
> historic beds, would they get leaf spot, etc?
>
> Barb Johnson        ljohnson@cland.net
> Southwest Missouri Ozarks    USDA Zone 5b     AIS Region 18 (MO & KS)
> Where it's just about to be Spring next week! (Temps in the 50's)

Barb,

I spray all my bearded iris including the historics and also my spurias
and Louisianas.  Historics do not have any immunities.  In my experience
they can get it just as bad as the newer hybrids.

As a matter of fact I was spraying today.  It took me 4 1/2 hours.  I
use a 3 gallon Solo backpack sprayer and sprayed 30 gallons.

Rick TAsco
Central California
Zone 8