Re: Valentines Day

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Valentines Day
  • From: storey@aristotle.net (J. Michael, Celia or Ben Storey)
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 07:51:59 -0700 (MST)

>Happy Valentines Day to everyone on the Iris List and a large bouquet of
>MAYTAG RED for all.
>Christopher Hollinshead

Christopher, Christopher. Maytags for Valentine's? With instincts like that
I just bet you're spending the night on the couch. Think GYPSY ROMANCE,
man. You'll have better luck with offerings such as S'MORE (T. Aitken),
PINK CUPID (V. Wood), COMING UP ROSES (J. Gatty) or even (dare I say it)
DIDDLER (H. Nichols).

Should be ashamed to sign my name, but ain't.
storey@aristotle.net   USDA Zone 7b
Little Rock, Arkansas ... where yesterday we had 7 inches of pristine snow
and today nothing but slush.