Re: CIS website access problems

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: CIS website access problems
  • From: Croftway@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 08:35:42 -0700 (MST)

I have a bee in my bonnet: lots of us do not use Netscape or Explorer (I use
the AOL browser). We get VERY IRRITATED when we see sites that are "optimised
for" whatever, and that are difficult for us to read. I'm currently
attempting to get Explorer to work with AOL (any tips from anyone who has
succeeded would be gratefully received) but it is not proving straight
forward. I get even more irritated when those "optimised" sites are filled
intrusively with clickable links to the Netscape or Explorer download sites.
So PLEASE think of us!!!! Do not make a barrier to other internet users,
particularly if your site promotes a society or organisation that is trying
to recruit members!

Feeling much better now!

Graham
croftway@aol.com
Visit our website - it uses simple HTML that anyone should be able to see!
http://members.aol.com/croftway/