Re: Chat Tomorrow

>NOW THEN! I need some help. I am sure there are some folks out there on
>AOL that don't know how to get to a non-AOL chat room. I need somebody
>who DOES KNOW to either post to the list, or contact me directly. Come
>on now, raise you hand. Who knows how to do it?

Apparently I forgot to mention another teensy-weensy little quirk of Rod's
service. He has a Java applet on his web page that can connect you straight
to the chat. It takes a little time to load, but there is no installation,
and it's incredibly easy to run. We and another Macintosh user have had
some problems with it, but the Wintel people, who need all the help they
can get anyway, say it's the greatest. It's probably the easiest AOL
workaround you'll find.

It lives on the same web page as the server number -
http://www.vengers.com/page.htm

Kay Cangemi
Cangemi@mhv.net
New York, USDA zone 5