ferraria

     Today, I have seen Ferraria crispa mentioned a couple of times.
Several years ago, I saw this plant growing outdoors in the area of Vero
Beach, Florida.  I would like to know if this species is difficult to grow
indoors.
     Currently, I grow two Irids indoors.   I have Neomerica (spelling?)
and an Iris called NADA.  NADA is a hybrid between Iris japonica and Iris
confusa.  The Neomerica has buds, but no blooms yet.  NADA is showing no
sign of bloom yet, but it may be too young.  I have had it for less than a
year.

Mark A. Cook
macook@iglou.com

Lexington, KY. USA
Where the snow turned back to rain last night.  Cloudy and 34 now.