  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • From: "Michael Cook" <macook@iglou.com>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 13:32:44 -0700 (MST)

     Can anybody out there tell me about the Iris MARGARET HELEN?  I saw
the picture of it on the back cover of the January 1997 issue of the AIS
Bulletin.  It is obviously as Space Ager.  It looks very pretty.  Does it
rebloom?  Is it fragrant?

Mark A. Cook

Lexington, KY
Where this is the fifteenth consecutive cloudy day.