Re: Japanese Beetles

<<  didn't refer to "orris roots" but to "iris roots."
Many apologies, Bill, and to the list.  I misread the message.  It may be
these trifocals I wear which cause me to have to continually move my head up
and down to see all areas of the screen.  Clarence Mahan in VA, trying to
evoke sympathy after making egrecious error.