what is a june bug

hello all you june bug fans. well here is florida june bugs are known
as dung beetles. you can see them rolling around small balls of dung.
where they get it from i dont know. just thought i would throw my 2 cents
worth in. john walker in sunny warm florida.  hey by the way could any
one of you tell me what my zone is. i live in north central florida.
my zip is 32091...many thanks...john walker...