Iris Stuff

Got a catalog today that has a lot of decent looking iris merchandise in
it.  It is from Seventh Avenue, 1112 Seventh Ave, Monroe WI 53566-1364;
customer service phone 1-608-324-7070; order phone 1-608-324-7000.
Sorry they don't list an 800 number.

The catalog has 2 full pages of iris things, they seem a little pricey,
but they do look nice.

Some of the items are:

Iris Umbrella
Iris Watering Can Lamp
Iris Tier Curtains & Valance
Iris Shower Curtain
Iris Bathroom Accessories
* toothbrush holder
* tumbler
* soap dish
* tissue box
* wastebasket
Iris Comforter Set
Iris Sheet Set
Iris Window Panels & Valances
Silver Iris T-shirt

Prices range from 12.95 for the shower curtain to 159.00 for the King
Size Comforter set.

Iris shown look like bearded iris and look somewhat modern in form.  I'm
sure you can find something you like on iris in this catalog!

Personally, we don't collect iris stuff, but it's amazing how many of
our friends think we must because we grow iris, so they constantly bring
us "iris stuff"--it's hard to tell them we don't collect those items.

Rick Tasco
Central California foothills--Zone 8
Sunny and absolutely beautiful--65 degrees; today's weather was a
California Classic!  Hey there's a possible iris name (if it hasn't been