Chat Report

The Friday night Iris-l chat channel managed its first evening with 4-6
of us on for most of the time.

Sonya, NZ
Karin, CA
Ellen, NH
Joyce, TN
Jefrie, WA
John, CA

I see from the list mail several of you, couldn't get on. I would
appreciate it if you would email me privately to see if we can figure
out what tha problem was. Several times people on the chat were shorted
out by their ISPs but were always able to get back on right away. We ran
from 6 to 10 pm PST.

Good conversations, not always just iris stuff, we learned more about
how to us the chat facilities. After I edit out the log and see how big
the result is I will either post it to the list or offer to send it
privately to whomever wants it.

We had a good time, Sorry that some had a problem. Next scheduled chat
is Fri 21st

John Jones, jijones@ix.netcom.com
Heavy clay base for my raised beds.