We've been asked to host a tour garden in the future
(2001, I think), and would like to have people's
reactions to having people tour their gardens.

We probably have the room for it, although water is a
consideration (no town-supplied water here, artesian
only). There would be a portable john, I trust.

Aside from the physical considerations, we love to have
people stop and browse, but are concerned about busloads
of them - have many of you experienced tours, and what
can you give us for advice?

If your comments are such that you don't want them
distributed to the list, please e-mail them privately.

TIA, Carol Blais - CBLAIS@worldnet.att.net