Re: browsers & Chris

>> I have a bee in my bonnet: lots of us do not use Netscape or Explorer (I
>> the AOL browser). We get VERY IRRITATED when we see sites that are
>> for" whatever, and that are difficult for us to read.
>This is from "Daylilies Online" and further emphasizes Christopher
>Hollinshead's comments about the AOL browser being "technologically

	I am not getting involved with the AOL browser controversy *but* I
	was chagrined at Chris' suggestion that the CIS web site is "best
	viewed with Netscape 3.0" - I see it fine with Netscape 2.02 and have
	made a conscious decision *not* to download 3.0 since it uses so
	much more memory...I don't have any to spare with all my other
	'stuff' and until I see a need to upgrade with expensive more memory
	or buy a zip drive (I can dream), I'll keep on with this.

	Newer isn't necessarily better or more advantageous to a lot of us
	and the AOL users of which I am *not* one have been through enough
	without more comments from those who insist they are not
	computer snobs...."life is a mirror in which we see only ourselves"
	too much of the time.

	Disappointed at the tenor on this list at times (and I don't mean
	a male singing voice).

	Ellen Gallagher