Iris Catalogs, oops, Catalogues

In a message dated 97-02-15 08:31:00 EST, Chris  wrote:

<< Have any of you Iris list people received any iris catalogues this year
 yet? Myself, not a one, yet.
 I'm currently growing some wonderful large piles of snow by the side of
 my driveway. They add an interesting dimensional aspect to the
 Another month before our iris even start to grow at all. >>

Dorothy replies:
Received Carol Warner's DRAYCOTT GARDENS catalog yesterday--first one!  She
has a lot of new stuff this year.  And MYSTERIOUS MONIQUE again.

Also 1997 JI intros from Hiroshi Shimizu, Sterling Innerst, and even one from
Shuichi Hirao by Clarence Mahan.  Plus:  SYLVANSHINE (C. Mahan/C. Warner)
 "elegant white setosa..."

A VERY good place to get SIBS and JIs, in my experience.

(Sympathies on the snow piles--no piles here.  If this keeps up we will
definitely be in a drought situation by Spring)

Dorothy Fingerhood
Newfield, NY