Bifocals

I got tired of craning my neck at the computer.  I had my optometrist make a
pair of glasses just for reading, with my bifocal prescription.  Now it is
true that I get a little dizzy if I forget and try to walk around or look
out the window with them on, but the time I am reading or using the computer
is much easier.  I had trifocals for a while but found them too bothersome.
Now I have two pair--my bifocals and my reading glasses.  The middle
distance suffers, especially in the grocery store where I am trying to read
the unit-pricing tags on the bottom shelf.
Julie Allen jwallen@blomand.net  Sparta, TN