Apologies for white flower comment...

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Apologies for white flower comment...
  • From: "Keith Romanczyk" <fdic@moran.com>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Feb 1997 09:11:30 -0700 (MST)

> >Keith in Western New York, zone 5, and who will never buy another white
> >flower for as long as he lives.
> >

> OKay, Keith, what's wrong with white flowers? (We've started
> an all-white garden) - what's the problem here?
>
> Carol Blais - CBLAIS@worldnet.att.net
> Western Mass., zone 5, but loves white flowers

Mea culpa.  I'm so sorry for a comment that attracted attention but eluded
the obvious.

I'm merely sick to death of snow.  And it's "color", or lack of it.

I also indulge heavily in white flowers of all types but the pristine
purity of glistening white has worn out it's welcome for the time being.
Gimme green!!!!

Keith in WNY, who regrets chewing up band-width by whining.